24.1 C

Breaking: SAMSUNG Showroom by Banex gutted by fire

Must read

By Victoria Onehi

Samsung Showroom by Banex Plaza Wise 2  Abuja has  been gutted by fire.

The National Public Relations Officer of the Federal Fire Service, AC Abraham Paul who disclosed this to 120edgenrews however said firefighters are presently on ground to put off the fire.

As at the time of this news report the cause of the fire has not been ascertain and no life lost.

Details later……

- Advertisement -spot_img

More articles

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest article